IT Customer Satisfaction Surveys
IT Help Desk Customer Satisfaction Surveys
Providing Information and Insight for
Increasing IT and Corporate Effectiveness
Quantisoft's online IT surveys and online IT Help Desk surveys measure the performance and effectiveness of internal and outsourced IT resources, providing IT managers with the information and insight they need to increase IT performance and IT customer satisfaction.
Our wide range of information technology surveys gather performance feedback on individual incidents from IT customers as well as perceptions about IT effectiveness and service over time:
Comprehensive IT customer satisfaction surveys
Semi-annual and annual comprehensive online IT customer satisfaction surveys capture IT user/IT customer perceptions about their service experience over the past six or twelve months with IT Help Desk, IT Deskside Support, IT Application Support, Network Effectiveness, Ordering/Replacement of Hardware and Software, IT Customer Training, Communications from/with IT, and other IT services.
Semi-annual and annual online IT customer satisfaction surveys provide broader and more comprehensive information and insight for understanding and improving customer service performance and overall customer satisfaction levels, and for measuring performance and satisfaction trends.
Incident (transaction) follow-up surveys
Incident or transaction follow-up surveys assess how customers feel about how well specific IT Help Desk, IT Deskside Support, IT Application Support and other IT service incidents were handled.
These surveys provide information for immediate performance improvement actions by IT management and staff, and for monitoring performance and satisfaction trends.
Quantisoft's Online IT User Surveys/Online IT User Satisfaction Surveys Focus on the Things That Matter the Most
Our IT surveys identify strengths and weaknesses of IT staff, IT processes, IT customer service delivery, IT customer policies, IT system's performance and other pertinent issues.
The surveys also hone in on IT customers, what they are experiencing and how IT's performance is impacting them and their customers.
At a time when CIOs, CTOs and IT managers are under pressure to increase IT performance while their budgets are tightening, IT surveys provide the solutions you need at a very affordable cost.
Most of the IT surveys we conduct include several or all of the IT services and functions listed below. We will customize the survey to meet your needs.
Types of Quantisoft IT Customer Satisfaction Surveys/IT User Surveys
- IT Help Desk support
- IT Deskside service and support
- IT Break Fix support
- Install, Move, Add, Change (IMAC) support
- Software application maintenance support (enterprise and other software)
- Software application development/implementation
- Network services (network access, response time, uptime)
- IT training for IT employees and IT customers/IT users
- IT customer feedback on Project Management Office (PMO) performance
- IT employee engagement surveys/IT staff satisfaction surveys
We also conduct specialized IT surveys such as Microsoft Office Suite and Windows user proficiency surveys/assessments.
Annual Online IT Customer Satisfaction Survey Process
Collecting IT Customer Opinions and Perceptions about IT Service Delivery
→ Then Taking Action to Increase IT Customer Satisfaction and boost Company Performance
From the perspective of IT customers, the best IT customer service is no customer service. When IT customers need service, they want a fast, efficient and professional experience. If there is a problem, they want it fixed immediately, without the need for follow-up. However, they really want their technology to work so well that they have no need for IT customer service at all.
IT problems frustrate IT customers and impact their productivity, their ability to sell and serve their customers, and their ability to perform their jobs effectively.
Conducting IT customer satisfaction surveys and taking action based on the survey results enables IT management to be proactive rather than reactive to IT customers and the problems they are experiencing.
IT customer satisfaction surveys help to eliminate recurring and other problems, and enable IT to anticipate and address problems before they become significant. This reduces the number of IT service incidents which in turn, reduces the number of in-house and/or outsourced people required to provide IT customer service.
IT Survey Questions -- IT Customer Satisfaction Survey and IT Help Desk Survey Metrics
Online IT Survey/Online IT Help Desk Survey ratings provide a clear indication of current and ongoing levels of IT performance and IT user satisfaction/IT customer satisfaction.
Verbatim comments and suggestions provide critical actionable information and insight for achieving breakthrough results.
Quantisoft has extensive experience in knowing the right online IT survey questions to ask and in wording the survey questions effectively.
Our surveys include demographic questions about IT users, enabling us to provide survey results reports by user department and site/location and other demographics as well as for each IT function, overall.
IT Survey/online IT Help Desk Survey performance metrics include the following and other service and performance criteria, depending on the type of survey being conducted:
- Ease and time required to contact IT/IT Help Desk with inquiries and to report problems
- Timeliness of initial response from IT/IT Help Desk
- Timeliness of IT problem resolution
- Courtesy and attitude of IT/IT Help Desk staff
- Knowledge of IT customer's environment and other pertinent IT user issues
- Communications effectiveness
- Effectiveness of IT problem resolution
- Follow-up to ensure satisfactory resolution
- IT customers' awareness of SLAs (IT service level agreements), service channels, and service policies
- Effectiveness of individual IT and IT Help Desk staff and teams
- Satisfaction levels of IT customers/IT users sorted by IT user location, IT user business unit and other IT user demographics
- Effectiveness of outsourced IT Help Desk, IT DeskSide Support, IT Applications Support and other IT services
- Effectiveness of systems developed
- Timelines in meeting system development deadlines
- Intranet uptime/Internet uptime
- Web site effectiveness
Benefits of Quantisoft's IT Surveys/IT Help Desk Surveys/IT User Surveys
In-house and outsourced IT resources are an integral part of any business today.
Technology impacts your organization's ability to attract and retain customers, compete effectively, provide high levels of customer service, drive workforce productivity and much more.
Quantisoft's IT surveys and IT Help Desk surveys enable organizations to realize significantly greater value from costly IT and IT Help Desk resources, achieving the following and other benefits for your organization:
- Identify and fix recurring problems -- this reduces the number of help desk and desk-side support service requests
- Increase IT performance, enabling significant improvements in the performance, effectiveness, competitiveness and satisfaction of IT's internal and external customers
- Pinpoint and diagnose IT problems and opportunities, and connect the dots across the organization
- Gain insight for prioritizing IT performance improvement initiatives and projects
- Achieve breakthrough improvements in IT service attribute performance including timeliness, professionalism, courtesy, knowledge, communications with customers, problem resolution effectiveness, etc. for in-house and outsourced IT Help Desk, IT Desk Side Support, IT Application Support, IT Network and other IT services.
- Identify and deal with lowest performing IT Help Desk, IT Desk Side support, IT Applications support, IT Network and other IT staff
- Enable IT customers to communicate more effectively with IT and IT Help Desk service providers
- Increase IT service quality and productivity
- Reduce IT costs
- Make better, more objective decisions based on IT customer/IT user and IT staff feedback.
- Identify problems and opportunities by IT agent/IT technician, IT team, product, site location, communication channel, customer business unit and type and other criteria
- Focus investments in IT staffing, training, equipment, teams and programs where they will have the greatest payback
- Improve coaching of in-house and outsourced IT staff using IT customer/IT user feedback
- Increase validity of IT staff reward and recognition based on customer feedback
- Send an important message to IT staff and IT customers/IT users that IT management cares about their performance and satisfaction
Quantisoft's IT Customer Satisfaction Survey/IT User Survey Customers
Quantisoft's IT customer satisfaction survey/IT user satisfaction survey customers include companies ranging in size from well over 20,000 employees to middle market companies to companies with as few as 100 employees.
Our IT survey customers are in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, bio technology, health care, financial services, high tech, not for profit and other industries.
Some of our IT customer survey/IT user survey customers have in-house IT departments while others have outsourced IT functions and some have a combination of in-house and outsourced IT functions.
All of our customers have a few things in common:
- The desire to gather information and insight about IT user satisfaction and IT performance
- The need to identify ways to increase IT customer satisfaction and the performance of in-house and/or outsourced IT functions
- The need to find ways to contain and lower IT costs while increasing IT user satisfaction
Should Your Organization Conduct an IT Survey/IT User Satisfaction Survey?
Here are some reasons why your organization may need to conduct an IT customer satisfaction survey:
- If IT management is being pressured to do more with tighter budgets and fewer resources
- If IT customers/IT users are complaining about the IT Help Desk, IT Deskside support, IT Application support, IT Network support and support for other IT services
- If senior management and key IT users are demanding better performance and results from IT
- If IT management has a gut feeling that IT performance and IT customer satisfaction can be significantly improved and you want a fast, cost-effective way to identify the opportunities and problems facing IT from the perspective of IT's customers
- If your company needs to become more competitive with technology enhancement and performance playing a key role
Other uses of IT Customer Surveys/IT User Surveys
Making better IT sourcing decisions -
IT Customer Surveys/IT User Surveys are excellent tools for making informed IT sourcing decisions.
Many organizations are experiencing significant problems with both in-house and outsourced IT functions.
For companies that are considering bringing outsourced IT services back in-house, as well as for companies thinking of outsourcing IT services, conducting an IT customer satisfaction survey is a highly effective way to assess the performance of current IT functions to identify problems and IT user satisfaction levels, and what needs to be done to bring performance and satisfaction up to acceptable levels.
This is an important step in deciding whether to fix the current situation or whether it may be better to change direction and move IT either in-house or to an IT outsourcing company.
Establishing and adjusting SLA's (service level agreements) -
Some companies are intentionally lowering their IT costs by reducing IT service levels of their in-house and/or outsourced IT functions.
In some cases SLA's are planned and in other cases IT staffing is just kept arbitrarily low due to budget or other reasons.
Conducting an IT customer satisfaction survey/IT user satisfaction survey is a great way to measure the impact of SLA's and to make informed decisions about adjusting SLA's to increase IT performance and IT customer satisfaction levels.
Creating baseline IT measurements -
The first IT customer survey your company conducts will provide baseline data that is useful for assessing current IT user satisfaction and IT performance levels as well as for providing baseline data for measuring progress as changes are made based on results from IT customer surveys.
IT customer satisfaction surveys/IT user satisfaction surveys provide a very fast payback
Whether your organization has 100 employees, 1,000 employees, 10,000 employees or many more than that, conducting an IT customer satisfaction survey/IT user satisfaction survey can provide an extremely fast payback.
First, taking action based on IT customer surveys can significantly improve the performance and image of IT, taking pressure off of CIO's, CTO's and other IT managers.
Beyond that, IT surveys identify ways to reduce or eliminate many costly problems that negatively impact IT customer performance, IT staff productivity and your company's customers.
IT customer satisfaction surveys typically cost a few thousand dollars.
Taking action based on the findings of an IT customer satisfaction survey often identifies quantitative and qualitative benefits worth many times the cost of the IT survey.
IT Customer Satisfaction Survey/IT Survey Reports
IT customer satisfaction survey/IT survey reports include graphs, tabular summary reports and comments reports for your organization overall and by demographics such as department, location, etc.
Reports provided with your second and subsequent IT customer satisfaction surveys include trend reports showing data from the most recent IT survey with data from your previous IT customer satisfaction surveys.
Optional IT Customer Satisfaction Survey/IT Survey Executive Summary Report
Most of Quantisoft's IT customer satisfaction survey customers have us analyze their survey data and prepare an executive summary report which includes comprehensive analysis of the survey data and comments, and preparation of a report that includes a summary of the IT survey findings and recommendations based on the findings.
Our extensive experience and expertise provides an outside, objective review that is completed quickly, saving you time and enabling your organization to start your change process as soon as possible.
Quantisoft also conducts other online surveys
focused on assessing and increasing performance.