HR Scorecard Surveys
Human Resources Scorecard Surveys
HR Customer Satisfaction Surveys
Measuring and Boosting Human Resources'
Performance and Value to Your Organization
Assessing HR's Effectiveness in Providing
Services and Advice, Strengthening Human Capital
and Aligning HR with Organization Strategy
"An organization's ability to learn, and translate that learning into action rapidly, is the ultimate competitive advantage."
- Jack Welch, General Electric
Raising Human Resources Performance and Customer Satisfaction to a New Level
Most business leaders agree that their employees are their most important asset. They know that it pays to hire, develop and retain the best possible people, especially in key positions where high levels of performance are essential for the sustainable success of their organization.
In most organizations Human Resources is responsible for providing a wide range of services and advice for ensuring that the organization's human capital is highly effective. Given the high cost of human capital and the impact employees have on the success or failure of an organization, it is important to assess HR's effectiveness in carrying out its mission, always looking for ways to increase HR's performance. Conducting online HR Scorecard Surveys and creating a comprehensive HR Scorecard is a great way to assess the effectiveness and performance of in-house and outsourced HR services.
Human Resources Scorecard measurements should be done on an ongoing basis. The measurements assess the effectiveness of providing HR services, they assess ongoing progress, they provide information and insight for making important changes in the way Human Resources services are performed, and they identify new problems and opportunities that arise as your organization's competitive environment changes over time.
Online HR Scorecard Surveys/Online HR Customer Satisfaction Surveys Assess HR's Impact on Your Organization's Bottom Line
HR Scorecard Surveys/HR Customer Satisfaction Surveys fulfill four key objectives:
- Measuring HR's performance in providing a wide range of services and advice
- Assessing HR's effectiveness in strengthening your organization's human capital and organizational effectiveness
- Determining how well HR is aligned with your organization's business strategy
- Identifying what HR needs to do to enhance HR's customer satisfaction and HR's performance
HR Scorecard Survey/HR Customer Satisfaction Survey data is a Key component of a Human Resources Scorecard measurement program
Human Resources Scorecards should include "hard" measurements such as employee turnover rates, average time to fill open positions, number of training courses and the number of employees trained, skills inventory, HRIS database information, etc. In addition to the "hard" measurements, HR Scorecards should include a wide range of "soft" measurement data that can only be gathered by asking employees about their opinions and suggestions on these important Human Resources services, roles and responsibilities. Conducting an anonymous online HR Scorecard Survey/online HR Customer Satisfaction Survey is the best, quickest and most cost effective way to gather information and insight assessing HR's effectiveness. The assessment identifies HR's strengths and the areas in which HR needs to improve its effectiveness.
HR Scorecard Surveys/HR Customer Satisfaction Surveys typically include questions about the following HR services, roles and responsibilities
- Managing HR-related costs
- HR's value provided and return on HR investment
- Assessing HR customer satisfaction
- HR strategic planning
- HR support for organization's sustainability
- Employee satisfaction, engagement and performance
- Employee commitment and loyalty
- Employer of choice reputation
- Partnership/relations between HR and Business Groups
- HR's core competencies - knowledge of organization's business, management of corporate culture, managing change, delivery of HR practices, HR staff credibility
- Supporting organization's mission, vision and values/integrity
- Organizational effectiveness
- Supporting innovation and entrepreneurship
- Organizational structure, work organization, teams
- Design and administration of reward & recognition programs
- Compensation planning and administration
- Employee benefits planning and administration
- Recruiting & hiring of the right people in the right jobs on a timely basis
- New employee on-boarding/orientation
- Enhancing trust between company leadership and employees
- HR's stature with and trust from executive management
- Employee trust in HR management and staff
- Managing employee turnover/retention
- Workforce planning and execution
- Management/employee relations
- Assessing leadership and staff competencies/skills
- Training and development
- Leadership assessment and development
- Workforce diversity planning and execution
- Succession planning
- HRIS information/data availability and access
- HR process effectiveness
- HR process and policy consistency/fairness for HR customers
- Mitigating risks related to non-compliance with Federal & State regulations/laws, policies and labor contracts
- HR staff accountability
- HR staff knowledge & skills in strategic areas
- HR staff commitment
- Designing and administering performance management
- Assessing and strengthening internal communications throughout the organization
- Administering employee assistance program
Taking action on your HR Scorecard Survey/HR Customer Satisfaction Survey -- Linking Human Resources initiatives with business results
Effective Human Resources management is critical to your organization's performance. Employees' opinions strongly impact financial results by affecting engagement, productivity, quality, customer satisfaction and retention. Understanding and strengthening Human Resources drivers boosts business performance.
The benefits of conducting HR Scorecard Surveys/HR customer satisfaction surveys include learning about HR's effectiveness and what needs to be done to achieve Human Resources service delivery excellence. The ultimate goal should include significantly strengthening your organization's human capital and organizational effectiveness, aligning HR with your organization's business strategy and getting more value from your staff and HR costs.
Quantisoft enables your organization to achieve significant benefit from your online HR Scorecard Surveys in the following ways:
- We customize the survey questions to meet your organization's specific information and insight needs.
- We know how to optimize the survey response rate.
- Quantisoft is an outside, independent survey company -- Your managers and employees will be confident that their responses will be anonymous, encouraging their participation in the survey and providing honest feedback.
- We provide extensive "easy to understand" reports very quickly after the response period is ended.
- Our "optional" executive summary analysis report enables our customers to focus on the important opportunities and to jump start change implementation based on online HR Scorecard Survey results. We present the report to your senior leadership in a meeting and we provide additional follow-up support as needed, helping you to achieve results.
- You can have Quantisoft conduct your HR Scorecard Survey / HR Customer Satisfaction Survey periodically/annually to assess progress and to identify new opportunities that have surfaced since the previous survey(s) were conducted. All follow-up survey reports include a trend report.